1) Which industry uses this software?
This software is solely designed for everyone who is involved with the used mobile phone & tablet industry.
2) Who uses this software?
- Everyone business can use this software. However, the most users are:
- Recycling Companies
- Refurbishing Companies
- Insurance Companies
3) How can we install this software to our PC?
Project FoneD offers two methods:
- Download the software from our website; www.projectfoned.com
- One of our staff members can install it via TeamViewer or similar desktop sharing platform.
4) How long does it take to install the software?
Both the above-mentioned methods do not take more than 10 minutes. However, it will very much depend on the internet download speed and hardware specifications.
5) If I take a live demo, how long would that take?
Live demo normally takes around 20-25 minutes. However, some traders would like to experience every aspect of the software and ask some extremely valuable questions. Therefore, our staff is ready to spend up to an hour with the trader. Additionally, the staff is permitted to spend as long as it’s required with the trader.
6) What is the price for this service?
- Price will depend on the average monthly volume. However,
- Project FoneD offers two different price plans to its customers
- Per Device Test (Per License)
- Fixed Monthly (Unlimited).
7) How safe & secure is this software?
Our software is fully encrypted and free from any malware. Our R&D and Quality Management team daily inspect all the system calibrations and fix any software bugs accordingly.
8) What are the benefits of using this diagnostics software?
- There are numinous benefits to the end-user. That can be any sector from the used mobile phone and tablet industry.
- The distributor can validate the device
- The wholesaler can make sure there are no faults or issue with the device before it goes out to the market
- Recyclers can check that the device they are purchasing is fully legitimate and free from any issues.
- Refurbishing can verify that the device which they upgraded after a few parts replacement that those replaced parts are working properly or not.
- The insurer can diagnose the device and sell it forward to its customers
- For retailers, it can benefit by gaining customers trust and loyalty by providing a verified and filly checked device
- The repairer’s benefit could be that it provides extra support and confirmation regarding the issue and to verify once the fault has been addressed.
See Our Software In Action
Request a demo of the software to see how you can make your workflow fast and efficient.